Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Misadventures of a Shit Talker -- The Saga Continues.


Dear Family (Real Family, not Overweight, Scamming, Unemployed, Human-Traffickers and others), Friends, Haters, Stalkers, Disgruntled Ex's and their overweight, big-foot girlfriends:  

Please excuse the lapse in quality material as of lately, I really haven't had much to say as of lately. Nevertheless, I do have a NEW BLOG for you to enjoy and new focus ... in other words I'M BACK! ~~~> NEW BLOG (CLEVERHIPPIEHEDONIST) 

I'll do something once a month here but the above is the new spot for laughs, advice, and slick-talk. I would get over there too ... I'm naming names, places in Bowie and other parts of Maryland, and transgressions. See ya there! 

Your Old Pal,

The Hedonist
www.twitter.com/just_kristien 
Email -- kriswdc@outlook.com