Sunday, April 10, 2011

BOOTLEG ADULTS - A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING

I'm seriously beginning to believe that bitchassness is making a serious comeback. Just when you think that the pandemic is subsiding or, at least, leveling-off around the globe, you find irrefutable evidence that bitchassness is alive and well like racism and skinny jeans. Bitchassness, as of lately, tends to lie dormant for stretches then comes back, like a rapacious creditor, with more vigor and determination. Saturday, I was having a conversation with a long-time acquaintance (and lifetime loser ... no, I'm not hating, dude's a lifetime loser) that went EXACTLY like this:  



T L: Laughing. I had 2 watch those bastards @ work get paid yesterday ! 12:06 PM
Me: Hey, yours is coming, dog ... you just started Monday 12:10 PM
T L: Nah it wasnt really a big deal cause no 1 I work with does a whole lot outside of work12:12 PM
T L: So I didnt have 2 hear about what they were going 2 do or buy this weekend 12:14 PM
T L: I gotta buy me a Ipod or a phone that whole music, cause we can listen 2 music @ work !!!! 12:20 PM
Me: Get a phone that holds music... Two birds with one stone 4:04 PM
T L: So how do I get the music if I dont have computer 4:05 PM
Me: Utilize your room mate ... he has a computer. 4:14 PM
T L: I told u he dont have it plus Im not paying 4 internet anymore unless its 4 my on damn computer, I told u Im not doing anything 4 anybody !!! 4:18 PM
T L: I have 2 get cut throat like everyone else, cause the fucked up people seems 2 b the ones enjoying life. When I get my computer I will get wireless net b 4:27 PM
T L: ut have a block on it so it only works on my shit !!! 4:27 PM
Me: Hmm, give me a list of 125 songs you want and I'll bless you... for a modest fee of course. *laughing/just kidding*4:27 PM
T L: Laughing. Ill pass I can just wait til I get my on shit, thats why I dont call people friends, thats the shit I b talking about niggaz is cut throat !!! 4:30 PM
T L: So u have a 6 figure job but u will charge me 2 download music !!! WOW 4:32 PM
Me: *laughing* You say THAT but in the same breath you say "I'm not doing shit for nobody". *SMDH* ...I tell you, folk funny these days. :-) 5:02 PM
T L: Nigga I have given u plenty of shit, plus I wasnt including u n that statement but I already new how u were but who the fuck charges somebody they always 5:09 PM
T L: calling their " MAN " 2 download some music thats PRETTY FUCKING LOW, but thats what Ive come 2 expect from U !!! 5:09 PM
Me: *laughing* Wow... no need to get into your feelings about it, Dude, i was only kidding. Besides, the music that I listen to you wouldn't enjoy at all. Daft Punk, Marvin Gaye, Tears for Fears. Duh! *smh* Anyway, Apple is selling the iPhone 3gs for $49 bucks; that would meet both of your needs. *laughing/smh* 5:19 PM
T L: Oh trust me Im not n my feelings, I told u I know what 2 expect from the people around me it doesnt even effect me anymore !!! :-D;-) 5:22 PM



Now this is a cat who wouldn't have had his last two jobs is yours truly hadn't shown him how to put together a resume, use MS Word, navigate the internet, get an email account, and so forth.
This is the same joker who had a 3.9 G.P.A. ,at the University of Phoenix, studying Healthcare Management because yours truly helped him with 95 Percent of his assignments for three terms. So, when I decide I've tutored him enough, and he should be able to complete his assignments on his own he throws a tirade and drops out. Now he cries the blues about not having a degree and he can't get ahead in life. Don't get me wrong, I don't extend help to others in hopes of getting my shine or something monetary in return -- I truly love my fellow human beings and want to see us all shine. But focus your attention to what TL says: 


T L: I told u he dont have it plus Im not paying 4 internet anymore unless its 4 my on damn computer, I told u Im not doing anything 4 anybody !!! 4:18 PM
T L: I have 2 get cut throat like everyone else, cause the fucked up people seems 2 b the ones enjoying life. When I get my computer I will get wireless net b 4:27 PM
T L: ut have a block on it so it only works on my shit !!! 4:27 PM  <~~ See? Is he or isn't he the rankest of hypocrites? Dude, how can you bitch about society being shitty in general when you make statements like this? How can you bitch about not having your degree when YOU made the choice to drop out because another grew fatigued with doing your work for you? You can't be conditioned this way as me and, I'm sure, many other people have gone out of their way to help you? In addition, what will blocking your internet connection do to better YOUR situation and does anyone really care? Shit, McDonald's has FREE WiFi in case you didn't know, TL! *laughing*  But this is a case of bitchassness by way of a proud, selective, short memory, and the end result may well be more mediocrity and lameness in everything that you do. 

Since we're talking about bitchassness and the bootleg adults of the world, what the hell is Congress doing? I'm hard pressed to find a case in which there has been more fuckery and incompetence amongst a group so-called "leaders" and "highly-educated" people. The sad part is that YOU hire/elect these fucks to loan YOUR hard-earned cash to bail-out Wall Street, the automotive industry, and various other non-essential interest and they fuck it off. All the while they are selling us an illusion that there is no cash on hand the keep the government running? Gotcha. Previously, I said "YOU hire/elect" because I'm a Washingtonian, friends. Congress Woman Holmes-Norton doesn't have a vote in the house because they've been screwing D.C. with no K-Y for decades, but yet we still pay federals taxes. Anywho, Congress Woman Holmes-Norton doesn't have a vote in the house so she doesn't contribute to the fuckery. Nevertheless, how'd we get here and what do we do? Simple. Make those clowns, that are misappropriating your hard-earned cash (I don't think strippers pay taxes on what they earn from lap dances), pay on election day. What happened to President Obama and " Yes,We Can"? I know he inherited a bloody mess but he hasn't exactly done an A plus job, has he? I know that there are some Negroes out there reading this cursing me for even mentioning President Obama, but to say he hasn't made some blunders along the way is in no way accurate. *sighing* My blog isn't a political forum so I will stay away from the politics but I just had to get that out. 

Last week I wrote a lite piece speaking on the State of the D.C. Music Union and I meant every word of it -- Wale is not a lyricist and, in my opinion, wack. I also feel that D.C. has superior MC's and he's not the best that D.C. (The DMV) has to offer. That's my OPINION, friends, and i'm sticking with that opinion ... so keep the hate mail coming! *laughing*  I also need to mention that I forgot the super-talented Meshell N'degeocello. Big Up's, Meshell ... lemme hold a couple dollars until this recession is over. 


There used to be a time where cats were proud to be from D.C. and would rep everything within it's 9.8 square miles. Go-Go, Nautica Sweatpants and K-Swiss, Chicken Wings and Mambo Sauce, Georgia Avenue Day, Etc. But, as I said, D.C. Cats haven't developed their own sound bedsides Go-Go. They wanna sound like the jokers down south and out west. Look, those are THEIR sounds ... they pioneered those hip-hop genres! D.C. needs to come with something original and exciting. That jam "Rising-Up" Wale did with The Roots and Chisette Michelle was the shit, and we've been using that same formula for decades. A heavy percussion section, keyboards, and a pretty, big-butt chick on vocals with a dope MC. How do we get that formula out to the masses without compromising the integrity of the product? I'm not a music producer (though I could be) but I gather if we put together a contingent of hip-hop artist, on the same page as far as the sound goes, we can push our agenda out to the masses. e.g. The Dungeon Family, St. Lunatics, Bone-Thugs, Boot Camp Click, Wu-Tang, etc.  Who knows ... it's just an idea.

 Well, I don't have much more today, friends. I could go on a rant about how the dating scene sucks here in the city, but who would listen anyway? I can tell you what me, Frankie, Marc, and Danny have come up with lately: Sista's give you a lot more bullshit, attitude, and games here in the metro area -- but that's another blog for another day. They demand so much and offer so little ... who wants that? What else? Oh, I've officially boycotted Clyde's of Chinatown/Gallery Place until they get some black people on the wall! **In my Bugging Out voice from Do The Right Thing**   

Everyone have a productive and peaceful work-week! As always, you're free to Email, DM, Tweet, and IM me with any comments, beefs, or suggestions. In addition, any scorned wives, disgruntled baby-mama's, cheating girlfriends, or unwanted jump-offs holla at 'cha boy! How'd that old jam go? "If you don't want her don't waste your time ... I'LL TAKE HER!" *laughing* I'm only kidding... sorta. Stay Groovy and God Bless! <3 ;O)  


Your Old Pal,

The Hedonist


www.twitter.com/just_kristien